Managing Employee Fatigue in the Workplace for HR Professionals
Join us January 24th at 1:30pm CT
Join us to learn:
- The causes and effects of fatigue on employee productivity and well-being.
- Strategies for addressing fatigue in the workplace.
- Tips for recognizing the signs of fatigue in employees, and ways for HR leaders to support employees who are experiencing fatigue.
- Discuss the importance of promoting work-life balance and healthy sleep habits to help prevent fatigue and more!
February 21, 2023
Registration opens soon
Preparing for Mental Health Awareness Month: Strategies and Resources for HR leaders
Join us as we discuss:
- What is mental health and why should employers take action.
- Trends in supporting mental health in the workplace.
- Strategies for promoting mental health and wellness among employees
- Skills today’s people managers need to prioritize mental health
- History of Mental Health Awareness Month
- Tips for creating a successful mental health awareness campaign within an organization and more!
Pathways at Work is recognized by SHRM to for Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®