Pathways Community Services &
College Community Services
4281 Katella Ave, Suite 201
Los Alamitos, CA 90720
Business: (562) 467-5440
Fax: (562) 467-5553
Breeann Hoerning, Vice President of Operations
Gail Laporte, State Director
Katherine Lee, State Clinical Director
Marni Orsbern, QI Director, Privacy Officer
Sonya Zhang, Finance Director
People. Passion. Service
In California, Pathways Community Services (PCS) and College Community Services (CCS) specialize in behavioral health and integrated care services in community and home settings. Since 1996 both PCS and CCS have served thousands of children, youth, adults and families in cutting-edge programs that are marked by an unwavering commitment to exceptional value and Recovery-focused care.
Our programs are highlighted by the following characteristics:
- Community-Based Care: Our services are accessible, integrated, and culturally competent.
- Recovery and Wellness: Our programs instill hope, self-responsibility, empowerment and meaningful roles.
- Flexibility and Customized Services: We do whatever it takes to assist participants on their road of Recovery.
- Evidence Based Practices and Outcomes Driven Services: Our outcomes are demonstrating reduced hospitalizations (psychiatric and medical), improved quality of life and experience of care, among others.
- Technology: We use electronic health records, telepsychiatry, online access in the field, and more.
- Comprehensive, Collaborative, Multidisciplinary Teams: Therapists, service coordinators, nurses, psychiatrists, substance abuse specialists, housing specialists, education/employment specialists, benefits specialists, and peer mentors, among others.
- Integrated, Coordinated Care: We engage in collaborative partnerships with a wide array of providers, including healthcare and behavioral health, inpatient and outpatient services, in facility based and community based care settings.
We offer local payors a comprehensive menu of services that include:
- Outreach & Engagement
- Assessment & Evaluation
- Benefits Acquisition & Utilization Analysis
- Client-Centered Treatment & Service Planning
- Intensive Case Management
- Mental Health Counseling
- Psychiatry, Medication Monitoring & Education
- Substance Abuse Services
- Healthcare Coordination
- Socialization Activities
- Supported Housing, Employment & Education
- Daily Living & Coping Skill Building
- Peer Support and Peer Led Groups
- Evidence Based Practices
Pathways Community Services and College Community Services are Medi-Cal (Medicaid) and Medicare certified providers with experience working with and billing a variety of private insurers and health plans.