Contact us here
24-Hour Crisis Line: (800) 489-0064
NurseWise: (866) 495-6735
Languages Spoken: English, Spanish, and
TDD/TTY: (877) 613-2076
Pathways of Arizona
1161 N El Dorado Place #101
Tucson, AZ 85715
Business: (520) 748-7108
Serving Arizona since 1997, our dedicated teams specialize in bringing a full spectrum of behavioral health services to the children, adults, and families we serve. We take pride in our ability to effectively support clients in their own settings with our skilled team of professionals. With a history of leading the way in managed behavioral health care and home-based services, Pathways of Arizona continues to search for innovative ways to meet the needs of the clients we serve.
Our programs are highlighted by the following characteristics:
- Community-Based Care: Our services are accessible, integrated, and culturally competent.
- Recovery and Wellness: Our programs instill hope, self-responsibility, empowerment, and meaningful roles.
- Flexibility and Customized Services: We do whatever it takes to assist participants on their road of Recovery.
- Evidence Based Practices and Outcomes Driven Services: Our outcomes are demonstrating improved quality of life and experience of care, among others.
- Technology: We use electronic health records, telepsychiatry, mobile connect access in the field, and more.
- Comprehensive, Collaborative, Multidisciplinary Teams: Therapists, dedicated recovery coaches, nurses, psychiatrists, substance abuse specialists, family aids, family support partners, direct service support staff, liaisons, and benefits specialists, among others.
- Integrated, Coordinated Care: We engage in collaborative partnerships with a wide array of providers, including healthcare and behavioral health, inpatient and outpatient services, in facility based and community based care settings.
Pathways of Arizona provides a comprehensive array of community based services in Pima, Yuma, La Paz, Gila, and Pinal counties through a contract with Cenpatico Integrated Care. Our Tucson and Yuma sites offer: home-based counseling, school-based services, case management, psychiatric services, Seven Challenges substance abuse group services, and crisis intervention. To file a complaint in Pima, Yuma, La Paz, Gila or Pinal counties please follow these instructions.
We have a variety of services available, meaning you get the most comprehensive treatment under one roof. When your treatment team works cohesively, you benefit. Let our family of clinicians serve you and discover the difference comprehensive treatment can make!